Sunday, October 28, 2007

chinese As are tmr and WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?
watching one tree hill omgggggggggggg :(
but seriously there's nothing to study for chinese?
and goodness ive gotten myself into james lafferty all over again.
definitely my favourite actor of all time :D
hot body, cute smile, basketballer, 1.88 and shares the same birthday as me!
plus nathan and haley are definitely my favourite on screen couple.
and im damn sad that my favourite off-screen celebrity couple ryan gosling and rachel mcadams have split up! :(
but anyway, i totally want to watch his new movie- lars and the real girl
the trailer was awesome :D

ANYWAY
went out for lunch with deniseleong and shun yee after tuition
and ive got new shoes (:










omg wish me luck for chinese As :(
of to watch abit more of one tree hill! :D