Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I HATE QIAN HAHAHHAA
QIAN YOU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
qian and her stupid korean craze! :(

met qian on monday
holland v sushi tei <3
OOH JAP FEEL, I LIKEEEEEE
cant wait till i go japan, ill stuff myself with jap food! :D
the first thing she did was like show me this mtv of this korean group called SUPER JUNIOR HAHAHAHAHA
SHIT HER LAH.
at first i was like WTH WTH WTH
cause there were like THIRTEEN (more the merrier, good for qian :D) guys inside and there was this super gay guy with HAIR LONGER THAN MINE

then when we went over to her house she started spamming me with youtube videos (im starting to like xman which is a korean variety show all over again HAHAHHAA)
she was totally promoting this guy called choi si won (from super junior) and BEFORE I KNEW IT, LIKE POISON FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS, I WAS HIT BAMMMMMMMMMM BY THE EFFECTS OF CHOI SI WON HAHAHAHHAA.
FREAK LAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(
sorry man im a sucker for a tall, gentlemenly, sunshine boy, blessed with dimples guy with a super hot body ok :(

and slowly im starting to like the same 3 other people in super junior that qian likes.
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:(
HAHHAHAHA

met yihui today
FINALLY gave her her birthday present HAHAHHAA
deniseleong ive got yours too!
curry udon?!?!, cardigan shopping, art gallery in paragon, toys r us, push pops, starbucks, squeezing into one seat, book borrowing to redeem my youtube/crunchyroll addiction and cine
met evadne!
then met my mum to FINALLY buy my brown cardigan from mango HAHAHAHA
ive been hesitating about buying this cardigan for like 3 WEEKS HAHAHAHA


class chalet tmr (:

and i FINALLY managed to download this song by super junior HAHAHAHHAHA
it took me like hardcore googling to find it HAHAHA
omg im such a sucker.
HOW CAN I BE SO EASILY INFLUENCED BY QIAN.
:(

ok its like 2.22am HAHAHA SUCH GOOD TIMING.
maybe i should sleep soon HAHA
ive been sleeping at like 3/4 the past week but i cant keep it up with the chalet and japan trip coming up :x
OK OYASUMI (goodnight in jap) HAHAHHAHA
SHIT IM HARDCORING TOO MUCH JAP/KOREAN CRAP :x
bye!