Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gosh. I didn't realise how much I miss sc till I went back today. I love how the architect is soo much better than sa. I love the million gardens, the tiled floors, the toilets, the staircases and the feeling of home when I'm there. It's like this irreplacable feeling of warmth and familiarity that I know I'll never feel for sa.

yea i miss sc too <3
seriously school SUCKS.
if not for the people, i would be dead by now.
deniseleong and i were saying yesterday how the concept of school seriously sucks and its so sian to go to school and face all the work.
and i dont even have time to study for mid years(which are in 3 weeks omg) right now with like season and other adiv matches to go support.

i miss sc so much.
the gardens and trees everywhere
huge canteen
cheap packet drinks
malay stall
the beautiful buildings and tiled floors
khoo audi with the comfy armchairs
amphi with the cute steps which make catching extra exciting
open galleries
huge toilets with long mirrors
school's open concept, it was always so windy and comfortable
and so much more.
i just love everything about sc
the people, the environment, the food(i ate 10 years of it but i never got sick of it)

<3



stupid gp presentation and 3 complex number tutorials.
im definitely not doing the tutorials argh :(