Friday, November 13, 2009

its 2.56 and im not feeling sleepy, strangeeeeee.
shit better not be yet another phase of sleeping problems! %*^%&#$^

oh well at least the internet is keeping me very much preoccupied :D
and some good old classics, cue lene marlin!

term is almost coming to an end, im almost going to be done with my last report!
then its going to be study week before the exams.
i dont know why but im like looking forward to study week imagining all the fun we can have studying in smu HAHAHAHA.

past week has been bittersweet, all my lessons are over so i'll probably never see my profs again :(
i may miss the atmosphere of some classes, i may have regretted not performing well enough for some but all in all i think this term has been pretty awesome <3

didnt have training this week which was mega weird but good food with the team made up for it!
went to eat dim sum with karen and agnes on tues, dinner with the handball girls at sarah's kitchen (HAHAHHA) on wed <3
also managed to spend some quality time with yihui on mon where i went down to far east after lesson for dinner, haircut and just having a nice walk around town <3
havent been to the main part of town for leisure is soooooooo long my gawddddddddd.

went back to school today to study with shreeya and yihui at our nice soe gsr woohoo.
i realised i suck so bad at using word/excel, i totally dont know how to operate alot of things arghhhhhhhh.
technology drove me nutsssssssss today while i was trying to get my fa report done :(
stayed in school till like 11, my god this day needs to be noted down in history!
and got our free tau huay and you tiao from bondue hoorayyyyyyyy :D:D:D

ok lah wah lao shit let me feel sleepy soon! :(