Wednesday, December 02, 2009

konichiwaaaaaaaaaa.
omg im like super in the speak-japanese-to-irritate-all-my-friends around me mood HAHAHHA.

ANYWAY.
will be leaving for nepal on dec 3, thurs.
flight is at 1025 so i'll be in the airport like at 8.

will probably be uncontactable cause were going to go over to nepali and get their sim cards, so that it'll be cheaper.
but yes please feel free to leave me messages or whatever, will check when i get back.
AND IM GOING TO START CALLING PEOPLE WHEN I GET BACK.
MEET UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP <3<3<3

will be back in singapore on dec 28, dont know what day HAHAHA.
will be arriving at the airport at 830.
where i will promptly proceed to cab home and knock out on my bed.
then wake up and call you people HAHHA.

anyway these few days exams have been barely on my mind and this song has.
and of course along with the cardigan's for what it's worth (zomg loveeeeeeeee this <3<3<3), mr children's shirushi and david guetta's remix of ive got a feeling <3

so take care all my dear friends and i will see you all when i get back woohoo :D