Tuesday, February 16, 2010

if you put imogen heap's hide and seek, stars's the night starts here and elevator love letter on repeat i think you may get depressed HAHAHAHA.
throw in biz law and the process is made INSTANT.

but awesome songs nonetheless (:
and thats why im risking my emotional health by spamming them while doing biz law HAHA.
but i also throw in basement jaxx's my turn to make my biz law day slightly better (:

or well STARTING biz law.
woke up at like 12+ (i have not woken up so late in a longggggggg time) in the afternoon just now, sat down for a nice long delicious lunch with my dad (da baoed some set thing from soup kitchen) and watched tv (:
when i look back i realised i havent done that in so long and sometimes i feel very guilty :(

but my dad told me this just now, going along the lines of:

we support you in everything you do and we dont force you to excel in your studies.
if there's anything we want you to excel in, it is happiness.


i love my parents so very very much.
although they are always right behind supporting me but they never get in the way of what i do which i dont even really ask them before planning.
my happiness is always their priority and that is why i know so certainly that they love me and im very grateful although i know i rarely express my gratitude.
i promise to show them that i love them more, this shall be a late new year's resolution HAHA.

so yes its 2.22pm HAHAHAHA SO CUTE.
and im sitting in front of my table, trying to ignore biz law but of course i HAVE to start.
soon.
HAHA.

and sent kailing's off ystd at the airport for her 4 months exchange in switzerland.
WILL MISS HER DOU DOU.
she's really a pillar of strength in our team and her prescence will definitely be missed <3
awesome times much <3