Thursday, May 13, 2010

yo!

this past week has been pretty packed, did alot of catching up with friends, buying alot of stuff for the trip and also just got a new desktop computer for my mum!

really want to leave for the trip on a good note, still be able to manage keeping in contact with my friends, doing well for the mods in ubc and having a great great awesome summer holiday :D

money has been flowing out of our pockets like a river!!
its making me feel very guilty and worried :(
but my mum is like that, always just spending money!
and always asking me to take cab :(
ive taken cab twice this week ahhhhhh!!

and i've also been spending quite abit of money on food!!
steamboat last night, food for thought today for lunch, wild honey tmr for brunch then karaoke tmr too!!!!
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

well ok back to a new jap drama i found!
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan!
freaking funny omg HAHAHAHA.

alright take care friends!
will be away from 15may-10 july! <3