Tuesday, January 25, 2011

yesterday, i went for the tarot card reading thing at the univantage bazaar.
i originally wasnt interested, i told myself i wont go for such things again after the retarded palm reading.

but you know how in life things always dont turn out the way you expect to.
so i got a message from yihui in the afternoon saying she went for the reading and reserved the last slot at 350pm for me.

well ok so i went.
first time going, didnt really know what questions to ask.
but i think i should record down the stuff i was told so that i can look back and be like 'wah so true' or 'wah so rubbish' HAHA.

- new people in my life may not stay, just coming and going
- there are some conflicts right now, be in with others or within myself
- some people are hiding things from me, perhaps monetary concerns
- there probably wont be anyone soon

- i am logical and fair in relationships
- relationships arent my first priority
- head over heart (i beg to differ)
- should channel my energy somewhere else and excel in that area instead
- queen of swords, ace of swords, guy carrying swords

- stable and peaceful family, perhaps boring
- page of wands: child like, likes things to be done quickly, likes a constant flow of new events, outgoing

- career will be tough in the beginning
- but i am emotional strong so ill tide through it
- bad times will end at a particular point
-