Monday, July 25, 2011

As the clock strikes 12 and I turn the supposedly big 21, I'm listening to Asian Kung Fu Generatoon's Solanin.
A song about growing up and growing out of your old younger self, a song about self-discovery and making a conscious effort to change and improve.

That is what I want to achieve as I grow older.
I want to be more mindful, learn, mature and gain wisdom.
I also want to be a righteousness and kind person and I wish to never veer off track or lose myself as I enter the adult working world that can be so cold and cruel.

I want to love and be loved, I want to have a happy family and a child that will be a good and sincere person.
I also wish for my parents to stay healthy and happy and I am
grateful for being such fantastic parents despite their humanely flaws.

Wow this is getting a little out of topic.
But well happy birthday to myself :)
21 is just a number but I am definitely at a period of my life where I feel more like an adult than ever before :)