Tuesday, October 25, 2011



我可能不會愛你 has got to be one of my all time favourite taiwan shows.
I don't watch many, probably can count them on one hand but this is definitely one that stands out.

Core plot is about 2 friends, close friends since high school, college, university and now they are working adults who just turned 30 years old.
The guy has loved the girl for many years but has hidden his feelings and they remain by each others' sides as best friends, listening and helping each other through their ups and downs.
The show covers many issues about family, love, reaching adulthood, marriage, friendship etc, pretty much covering all the essential topics which I think everyone should always ponder about.
One thing that I really like about the show is that it DOES NOT have cheesy lines like the other 99% of taiwan shows which make me hate them oh so much.
The main leads featured in the show also act very well so thank goodness no horrible acting and weird chinese that make me cringe every time I watch them.

And now, just need to look forward to karaoke because I HAVE TO SING THIS SONG (and hopefully not cry like a baby) (: