Monday, June 25, 2012

It's funny but I realised when I am enjoying the moment, I would not think of whipping out my camera to take a picture because it would spoil the moment. When I am happy, I would not think of putting my happiness down in words on a blog but just feel it in my heart.

Which is why what I often write about here is either 1) emo or 2) random things like shows and music HAHA.

So don't expect otherwise :D

I need romance 2012 with Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk. Which means I am officially hooked onto 2 dramas, I am so screwed.














And I have been listening to Mark Foster, Kimbra and A-Trak's Warrior on repeat. As much as I am not really a fan of Foster The People and this is all over the radio, still love it. Every time I listen to it, I am seriously jump and dance around in my room to it hehehe.