Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Recently I started re-watching the Japanese drama 'Slow Dance'.

It was one of the Japanese dramas of my childhood though I definitely didn't really understand it when I was younger and it wasn't one of the dramas that left a very strong impression in my head.

It suddenly popped up again on one of the drama websites I go to and I thought it would be nice to re-watch it.

Such an appropriate period in my life to watch it. Stories about young adults and their struggles in pursuing their dreams and learning to love. SO MY KIND OF SHOW.

I feel revitalised and energised after watching the show. I can tell myself 'Don't be disheartened and just have patience. Don't succumb to finding the easy way out and giving up your happiness because of it.'

(:

Well, so I shall put my Korean shows on hold and finish 'Slow Dance' before moving on to 'Orange Days' and '69' which are also some awesome projects starring Tsumabuki Satoshi..

On the topic of Tsumabuki Satoshi, I freaking hate how I can't find a stream version of 'Villain' after all these years. SERIOUSLY MAN. Even Funshion or Youku also don't have what is this sia.