Sunday, February 25, 2007

HELLO I GOT MY NEW PHONE YAY.

its the motorola maroon v3i!
YAY I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN MY MUM SURPRISED ME WITH IT TODAY.
she lied to me that there was no more stock and i was super duper depressed then she came home and surprised me!
YAY I LOVE MY MUM.



but ALAMAK i missed the muse special thing on mtv today AGAIN.
for the 3rd time, i've missed it.
SORRY CLIFTON YEO, THANKS FOR TELLING ABOUT IT THOUGH :D
but thank you for the live versions of the muse songs!
THANK YOU DEBORAH AND CLIFTON, YOU TWO ROCK THANK YOU FOR RIPPING THE VIDEOS OFF YOUTUBE AND MAKING THEM INTO AUDIO THINGS :D

then i had a family dinner thing and my sec1 cousin told me about weird people in neighbourhood schools like springfield secondary.
and how the girls strip for guys for free (or 10 cents) and how people randomly slap each other when they're pissed.
it was disturbing but quite funny :x

OK YUP ITS 11.55PM MAN I'M DAMN TIRED.
but i'm almost done with studying for the math CA tmr!
YAY YAY YAY.
YES I STUDIED OK.

okok bye everyone! :D