Friday, February 09, 2007

THIS IS GOING TO BE A DAMN LONG ENTRY.

ok lets start with today lah, since its the OH SO IMPORTANT FREAKY RESULTS DAY.
yup so 7 people ponned school today TSKTSK.
econs was damnnnnnn slack, we went to the library and went to the com lab place to watch movies.
then the whole class ponned physics lecture and stayed back in class to talk shit, play cards and listen music.
and during pe, we managed to beg mr wong to let us not do pt and he gave us the option of playing frisbee against another class!
YAYYYYYYY
but my team got thrashed HAHAHA.
our team consisted of victoria, kathleen, leon gim, cherlyn, zhao loong, guan min and me and we sucked man :(
recess was spent resting and drinking fruit juices then we went to class to continue talking shit, playing cards and listening to music.
and i got to try the crescent and st gabs shirts + ties (:
dress shirts are damn transparent but damn comfortable and i heard that crescent has a bra colour restriction?
wth lah HAHA.

then michelle lai, lois choa, jasmine ngu, hanlin and jiaxin came to cj!
HAHA IT WAS SO FUN.
i recommended them noodle king and ribena YUMYUM :D

then we went back to sc and got our results.
thanks for the photoshop qian and opy! :D
i was BLOODY SCARED cause i really did not want to not even be able to stay in cj.
and when i looked at my results, i was like in a state of zoning out so nothing registered.
but yup i got 10 points :D
i'm actually not exactly sure if i'm happy with my points, cause i was hoping for a 9 points.
but it's definitely much better than i expected.
i was so so so afraid for my english, physics, chem, geog and lit and i so did not want to get 17 points like my prelims.
yup so i got,

english A2
combined humanities A1
geography A2
math A2
amath A2
physics B3
chemistry A2
chinese A1

yup i'm VERY THANKFUL FOR MY ENGLISH.
i never even got A2 before during my upper sec days and i totally screwed up my dreams compo.
so yup thank you thank you thank you paper two for pulling up my marks :D

and OH MY GOD i never got A1 for combined humanities before!
cause my lit ALWAYS pulls down my ss.
i loveeeeeeeee ss and i take pride in scoring for my ss essays but stupid lit always drags all my marks down.
i was damndamndamn sad when elaine lim gave me 23.5/25 for my ss essay then failed my lit essay.
and somemore i was damn scared i screwed up my lit cause i picked question one, the essay question and just wrotewrotewrotewrotewrote 4 sides and chionged through my unseen.
but thank you cambridge for my A1, i appreciate it :D

and also thanks for the A2 for geog!
i was so scared cause i found myself writing crap like how the limestone things must be protected if not there will be a big hole in the ground.
HAHHA but i guess my other answers werent that bad (:

but i'm quite sad for my math and amath :(
i mean its definitely an improvement but most people get A1 for both math and amath lah, and yet i got A2 for both.
oh well, its ok lah i didnt study hard enough.

and of course physics B3.
i guess i kind of expected it cause i TOTALLY SCREWED UP my practical but i was quite confident of my paper actually :(

OH MY GOD CHEM A2 I NEVER HAD THAT IN MY LIFE BEFORE HAHAHAHA.
and i thought i screwed up my practical and paper, i'm happy thank you! :D

okok so jasmine ngu, jodie, lois choa, lois choa's sister, michelle lai and i went to serene macs + island creamery, and HELLO OPY I MET YOU THERE :D
went to coro with jasmine ngu and michelle lai and ate at cozy corner and bought bubble tea (:
sat at the steps to chat with michelle lai and i SOMEMORE SO NICE accompany michelle lai all the way to orchard to take train home :D
i totally miss going out with michelle lai.
we used to go out for lunch at bukit timah after each prelim paper and just chatchatchat (:

so,
i'm not sure which jc to go to.
if my class and friends stay in cj, i'll stay too cause i really like it here and i feel like i'm getting attached to cj (:
if not, i'll try for ac/sa science (:

anyway so lets recap the past few days.

wed

cross country!
i think it was fun actually :D
didnt do THAT badly i think, and it felt much better running cross country than running round after round after round around the track (:
went to serene macs + island creamery with the class after that.
played alot of games in macs like scissors paper stone, chi ko pa, and scissor paper stone where the loser stuffs fries in their mouth till they cannot tahan.
yes i lost :(

thurs

met up with qian and opy after school!
I MISS YOU ALL, IT WAS GREAT MEETING UP WITH YOU TWO.
i had a great time with these two funky horny people at wisma food republic :D
congrats on your 8 points you two! :D
then met up with my class after that at far east for food and chatted with fiona and cherlyn at the bus stop till 10+
and i met jiaxin!
HELLOHELLO it was such a surprise and yay i hope that you can come to cj :D

okok wah type until damn tired.
i hope everyone is happy with their results, take care and bye! :D