Thursday, April 05, 2007

hello!
i'm super tired and super sick but i'm feel very happy :D
yea i just reached home like 11pm, feeling TOTALLY EXHAUSTED.
cause i've got the flu so its been zapping up alot of my energy too :(
kept sneezing and suffering from runny nose today :(

HAPPY EVENT NUMBER 1
got into hockey first team!
fiona smsed me during my econs test that she saw my name in the list of first team people and i was so excited!
omg thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuuu.
i'll make good use of the chance given to me and commit to the sport :D:D
and i'll go for all the trainings!
it's ok even though its like everyday till competitions.
good bye to going out!
and tmr i'm going with the team to go get equipment.
although it'll cost alottttttttttttttt, i'm very excited!
cant wait to get my turf shoes, red(hopefully :D) composite hockey stick, socks, shin guards, mouth guard, hockey balls and tights :D


HAPPY EVENT NUMBER 2
my class flag looks great!
yay i think 1t26 is actually a really great class with a bunch of very nice people :D
we worked together to finish the class flag and decorate the class!
YAY :D


HAPPY EVENT NUMBER 3
michelle lai and qian came to cj after school and surprised me!
i ended hockey after a longggggggg talk with the seniors at like 6+
and suddenly i turn to see michelle lai standing at the piazza!
i just dropped my things, screamed and ran towards her to hug her!
then i saw qian and hugged her too!
I WAS SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D:D:D
then i went back to grab my things that i left behind and went to change back to the cj uniform.
then we went to town, i met yihui!
OMG HELLO HELLO I JUST SCREAMED AND RAN TO HER :D
then we went to ichiban sushi at wisma for dinner!
we were there for hours!
but it was so fun talking and eating and talking and eating!
I LAUGHED LIKE MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD, UNTIL MY STOMACH DAMN PAIN LAH.
gosh i love going out with you all and catching up on the good old times :D:D:D
i absolutely love you guys <3
and thanks for coming with me to watsons to try and find some medicine for my stupid runny nose!
then i took 7 with them and dropped at michelle place to change to 61 then ran for 945 at the bus interchange.
i was pretty lethargic during this period of time (SO SORRY!) cause im sick and stuff.
stupid flu :(
BUT I ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED MEETING UP WITH YOU TWO TODAY :D

ok now im super tiredddddddddddddddd.
i shall go and sleep!
tmr i still have to wake up early :D
bye!