Sunday, April 01, 2007

HELLO!

well my internet is finally working.
it was down around evening time :(

jeffery didnt come for tuition today! :(
but i was really hardworking today during tuition :D
and during the break, i only ate sotong balls from old chang kee instead of 2 items like i normally do.
then after tuition i met up with qian!
HAHA IT WAS SO EXCITING.

went to cartel at ps for lunch.
WAH IT WAS A FEAST MAN.
shared seafood baked maccaroni and the eastside brownie thing (two brownies + fudge + vanilla ice cream)
I WAS SUPER BLOATED MAN.
then we saw this catwalk thing at ground level of ps.
we were totally just checking out the two male models, we even took out our specs to see better! (you see, qian and i are vain and refuse to wear specs so we walk around half blind)
then we went to spotlight so that i could get the black cloth for my class flag.
and qian bought some cute cat picture cross stitch thing?
I BET YOU QIAN WONT COMPLETE IT AHHAHAA.
then we walked around and were all ooh and ah over all the pretty ribbons, buttons, beads etc! :D

then we went shoppingggggggg.
wisma topshop
mango
warehouse
taka accesorize (after eating takopachi YUMYUM ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I ATE TAKOPACHI)
paragon accesorize

and that's where i bought my new wallet!
OOH I'M SO HAPPY I MANAGED TO GET ONE BELOW 30 BUCKS.
i seriously love accesorize <3<3

then chionged off cause qian needed to get home cause her mum was getting angry :X
SORRY QIAN!
took 77 with her, funfun i love catching up with qian!
I MISS YOU
TAKE CARE OK :D

reached home and completed my chinese homework!
I'M PROUD OF MYSELF (even though its just 2 questions)

okok i think i shall go off now.
tmr is tie day!
YAY YAY :D
byeeeeeeee :D