Monday, December 10, 2007

koniichiwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

training today
when i first reached the grandstand, i totally like just died there on my bag and slept cause i was so damn tired :(
the running today was quite ok, maybe im slowly regaining my stamina OH YEA :D
but we were still damn slack HAHAHA




lunch with valerie, rachel, evadne and yiting at far east chinese rice + fruit juice
sent valerie and rachel off then the 3 of us went shopping
but we soon died so we slacked at coffee bean
HAHAHAHAHAH WE WERE SO DAMN GAY EW HAHAHA

then we went to ps to play bishi bashi HAHAHA (where i won again HUR :x)
slacked around with yiting then i went for my math crash course
SO DAMN BORING OMG THE TEACHER WAS SO MONOTONOUS AND I HATE FUNCTIONS SO I FELL ASLEEP
:(
waste money
and i still have it tmr ARGH

but tmr im meeting deniseleong and joan tay first yay yay (:



a bunch of hot korean guys (actually like only 2 of them) dancing to a coolio song called U (ok actually the name is so damn cheesy)
BUT THEIR DANCING IS FREAKING GOOD MAN
btw they are a korean band that qian brainwashed me with- super junior (HAHAHA FORGIVE THE NAME)