Monday, December 31, 2007

i'm in THE mood right now.
read qian's new year's entry, read another emotional blog, emo-ed abit just now, read qian's 99 quotes of friendship and listening to the cranberries.

well its technically already the last day of the year
31st dec 2.26am i start this entry

2007 is coming to an end and i shall reflect on the year and come up with new year's resolutions.


1) be more friendly

i remember the beginning of the year i had this enthusiasm about jc and i looked forward to new friends and new surroundings.
i was so open to new people and eager to meet new people and i had so much fun (especially the first 3 months)
but as time went by, i found myself closing up to people.
i remember there was a time from around july till promos, my life was a mess and i was so constantly troubled and sad.
i really wish to move on from that period of my life and start the new year with a newly recharged enthusiasm (:

2) have more self-control and determination

As are really important and i absolutely need to start drilling that in my head.
i absolutely have no self-control and friends are top priority to me so im always in search of fun and entertainment and ill tend to sacrifice academics for friends.
i seriously need to balance my work and play next year.
please please please give me the strength to make it through the As and make it to a relatively good university.
nus business school please please please

3) renew broken friendships and preserve new ones

i really wish to be able to continue maintaining the happiness in my life and winning back lost joy.

4) make an effort to ensure my family will have a peaceful, healthy and happy year with minimal arguements


and i end of with some quotes that i really like:


i was feeling lonely and missing you- but then i looked in my heart and there you were- Thelma Lamont

Dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

If it hurts too much to look back, but you're too scared to look ahead, just look beside you and i'll be there.

I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay- Dave Matthews Band

I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other