Friday, August 22, 2008

was at camille's blog just now and got me thinking again.
got me envious again.
and so i was looking through old photos, especially the ones from hockey camp.






unglam, yes.
candid, yes.
is that lao ying zua xiao ji that we're going in the quadrangle?! yes.
happiness and fun, absolutely yes.
i realised i havent done things like this in a long time in school.
of course there are still people i love in school but i think the ecstacy and joy has been sucked right out of it.
i dont know when the nutcase in me got locked up in school, makes me feel so schizo HAHA.
i guess different people prefer different types of happiness and im just not in an environment that gives me the type of happiness that suits me.
but i definitely dont believe that im wrong or doing anything bad.
after coming to jc, i think ive got a much stronger set of personal values.

i shall sleep tonight thinking back on our techno dance in the empty dark school HAHAHAHHAHA.
pure love <3