Thursday, October 02, 2008

i think ive really learnt to treasure my parents during these couple of years.
i dont know about you all but i used to always argue with my parents especially my father.
but they were the ones that i could always turn to regardless whether i gave them all my attention.
and recently, ive really discovered how much i love my family especially my father.
my dad kept pretty quiet, especially to me, about his high cholestrol and how he had to go for a minor operation.
one day i came back from night study and my mum told me that he already had the operation and was staying at the hospital for a couple of days.
i was totally STUNNED.
i didnt know it was so serious cause my mum just mentioned a body check up.
my parents are really old, turning 54 this year while im turned 18, and that means that when im 24 and like pretty fresh out of uni (YES I DO HOPE I CAN GET INTO UNI) they will be 60 and probably have to stop working.
i think it really scares me how im alone in bearing this responsibility as a child and im afraid that i wont be financial stable by the time they need support.
and im also afraid of loneliness because i really really hope that they will still be alive till i have a family of my own and can show them their grandchildren.
i really dont know how i can survive if something happened to them and i would be all alone.

i really pray for my parents' health and that was one of the things that i mentioned in the graduation reflection that we had during sd.
i love my family so much(:

we dont have many family pictures but here's one from the japan trip last year (:


treasure your parents!

tuesday was nightstudy day with fiona, cherie, sam and eugene
met michelle lai at the bus stop outside cj to collect my uniform from her, taste her STUPID CHILLI BROWNIE (from this bakery called posh but seriously whats up with putting chilli into brownies?!) and wait like a million years for her bus HAHAHA

wednesday was study day with opy.
WE ARE ULTIMATE FAILURES OH MY SHIT.
but it was fun mugging with you bullshit!
we went from kap to bukit timah plaza to beauty world.
and we 'stole' the popular bookshop's children day balloons.
and i met valerie! (AGAIN HAHA)