Sunday, October 26, 2008

updates on my life:
I GAINED WEIGHT
I HAVE BEEN STUDYING
and going crazy over this new korean group called 2pm and yunho oppa HAHAHAHAHA



10 points out of 10 points
WHAT A CATCHY SONG.
and acrobatic hiphop story telling dancing.
WOW I LIKEEEE.

sigh sigh sigh

yes studying makes you fat.
if you chop me up now, i bet ill make good sam zam ba (three layer fat pork)
argh all the little bits of muscle i finally managed to accumulate from hockey all turned to FATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
after As im going to go SWIMMING AND TENNIS-ING I SWEAR.

all i do is study, eat and youtube
its quite sad really :(
and its worse if i study in school cause the food is like just THERE and cheap so i eat and eat and eat and when i get bouts of panic and i get real stress i eat EVEN MORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

monday: studied in school

tuesday: studied in school, burned out, came home
turned on the tv for just a few minutes then i saw like THE CUTEST GUY EVER IN KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT AHAHAHHAA
nick khun from 2pm oh my holy shit!

wednesday: extra physics tuition, carmen came over to my place to study

thursday: hardcore studying in school + nightstudy

friday: studied with yiting at vivo (WE ARE SO GROSS I SWEAR HAHA)

sat: went over to yihui's place to study (DAMN IT YOUR NEW CONDO IS SO NICE CAN)

today: tuition + lunch with qian
I ALMOST LOST MY WALLET IT WAS SO SCARY.
i left it in the meridien food court but i didnt realise until i was going to pay for something at 7-11
so i bloody SPRINTED down the street back to meridien and asked around frantically and thank god the management found my wallet and kept it :D

oh yes and recently i keep seeing nice rayban specs that got me all excited HAHA
here's some GORGEOUS ONES.







and then there's one week left.
this is just INSANE.
sigh :(