Sunday, November 23, 2008

hello!
shopping today was bloody tiring but i bought alot of things at one shot with my mum.
ive almost got everything for prom and my trip to japan.
i felt very guilty but once again my mum is like mega spendthrift argh.
but at least i got some things that i really needed like a good pair of pumps and new slippers.
my cheapskate far east pumps keeps killing my feet and the material is like how crumpled and cardboardy so its totally dying.
and i wore my myphosis slippers so much that its like discolouring HAHAHA.
so i splurged on a pair of pumps but i think its good quality so I PRAY THAT IT WOULD LAST LONG LONG LONG.

shopped from afternoon to night and my feet were KILLING ME.
BUT THANK YOU MUMMY <3

sometime in the afternoon, while my dad was driving me to town, i suddenly thought about a levels :/
listening to zhi tian by su da lu, which is like one of my favourite chinese artists cause their music is so touching, makes me more emotional.
i really got so scared that i screwed up my As and when i get back my results, it'll be so gross that ill let down my family when people start asking me how i did and i did worse than everyone.
sigh come to think of it, i really regret not putting in enough effort for the As.
in fact, i think i enjoyed what ive learn in jc more than i did in secondary school and yet i still didnt study hard.
im pretty interested in econs and geog and its nice to see what we've learnt being applied and reported about in the newspapers everyday due to events like the economic crisis and all the natural disasters sprouting across the globe.

so ive narrowed down my options for university courses:
real estate, civil engineering or economics because business is just totally impossible now :(

but anyway its over, so i should just play all i can? HAHA

i found myself this long list of shows to watch HAHAHA.
i shall just watch whichever according to my mood heh.
anyway just to share with you all then maybe you all can watch them too!

jap:
bloody monday (MIURA HARUMA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
oh my girl (HAYAMI MOKOMICHI AHHHHHHHHHHH)
change (TAKUYA KIMURA AHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
shibatora (TEPPEI KOIKE AHHHHHHHHHH)
puzzle
ryusei no kizuna (NISHIKIDO RYO AHHHHHHHHH)
innocent love
osen (its about yummy and gorgeous looking traditional japanese food, so thats MORE THAN ENOUGH INCENTIVE TO WATCH IT :D)

korean:
the world that they live in (HYUN BIN AHHHHHHHH)
tazza (JANG HYUK AHHHHHHHH)
beethoven virus

ok but trust me, plot is more important than the actors cause if not you cant sustain through the episodes.
ESPECIALLY korean dramas cause they get so draggy urgh.
and i highly recommend bloody monday, osen and change!
because miura haruma and takuya kimura are really very talented actors and watching osen really makes you love jap food.
AND MIURA HARUMA IS ONLY MY AGE, HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT HUR HUR HUR.

so now that i have enough shows to let me watch till my eyeballs pop out, i just need to stay home and slack.
but these few days ive been busy going out, mostly because of prom.
seriously sometimes shopping is SO DAMN IRRITATING :(

thurs:
sentosa with t12
shopping in vivo
thai express
:D:D:D:D:D:D

fri:
went to town with michelle lai, jodie and lois.
PROM SHOPPING SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.
and i still cant find my topshop ring in medium :(
i think ill just save money and not get it

and because i hate wordy entries without any pictures, here's a MV of a song called umaku lenai (god knows what it means) with miura haruma inside.
the song's nice too!
i realise what i like about japanese music are their ballads and easy listening tunes.
thats why i like bands like do as infinity and artists like ken hirai :D