Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i think im starting to enjoy life a little bit too early HAHA.
but anyway As is almost over, just physics mcq next tues.
but everything really depends on my mcq and i seriously need to like ace it if not my physics is screwed.
i need to like get FULL MARKS man if not i dont know how am i going to save my physics paper 2 sigh sigh sigh :(
well all i can do now is do mcqs till i go crazy HAHA.

but today was spent CELEBRATING the end of all the major papers.
econs case study was pretty wth and i dont know how i'll fare but all i can do is pray now (:
had dinner at thai express with fiona and shopped up down left right in paragon.
then we dropped by taka and borders before going home.
I NEED GOOD SHOES FOR PROM and why is it so hard to find :(
reached home at like 10 and IMMEDIATELY STARTED WATCHING VIDEOS.

SHIOK AH I HAVE SO MANY SHOWS TO WATCH.
i shall watch until my eyeballs pop out HAHA.
and just thinking of all the things i could do after As just brings a smile to my face.
I CANT WAIT :D:D:D:D:D:D

but of course if i get some ugly result slip next year ill feel terrible but i think all i want to do is just get into university.
im seriously considering nus real estate now.
the woman told me Bs and Cs can already? HAHA
and maybe i can get into like property investment management and squeeze into the business world when i graduate hmm...
i shall just pray that a miracle happens and i do well :D

so i shall continue spamming videos tonight then wake up tmr to study with yiting at shaw mcafe!
i couldnt resist not going back there when the isetan supermarket is so freaking cool and jap-ish and there are so many little jap children hanging around AH SO CUTEEEEEEEEE.

ok goodnight!