Wednesday, September 02, 2009

i have abnormally cold feet and hands :(
i swear the ends of my body get cold super super super easily, some massage guy once told me i have bad blood circulation.
sucks real bad cause my feet are cold like 24/7 i think :(
when im in school, airconnnnnn.
when im at home at night, airconnnnnnn.
my feet really never gets to thaw :(

OK ANYWAY, RANDOM ISSUE ASIDE.
school yea ok whatever, i think its pretty easy to get of get wrapped up in school.
not in a super stressed way but uni just requires this min level of consistent effort so somehow you're spending that little bit of your time everyday doing something related to school.
but its still at a level that i can cope with so yay (:
quizzes, graded assignments and projects are all increasing in volume but i guess school has still remained pretty fun for me (:
still able to go eat/slack around before/between/after lessons and try out the diff ccas and see what interesting activities are going on around campus (:

and gosh im like on the laptop 24/7.
in school use laptop, at home use laptop, omg i swear its going to die on me real soon HAHAHA.