Monday, January 04, 2010

hello!
the past week has been gooddddddd <3
towards the end of the week, i finally got to catch up more with my friends!
DAMN STOMACH INFECTION HAHAHA.

life is so good that i just wish it could remain like this and that school wont start tmr zzzzz.
but i shall believe in myself that i can balance friends and work, that i can try and enjoy myself to the fullest while dealing with any crap in my life.
wish me all the best, my love for you all will push me through <3

ive been getting comments, or perhaps just one from a critic of mine, that my blog lacks photos HAHA.
WELL AHEM IF YOURE READING THIS, NEH HERE ARE SOME PICTURES SO STOP COMPLAINING :D

unfortunately one reason why ive practically stopped putting up pictures on my blog is because im lazyyyyy and i barely take pictures when i go out anymore!
so here are just some random pictures during some of the gatherings ive had over the past week (:
i guess it would also be good to add some colour to this page!