Sunday, January 10, 2010

im reading my business law textbook for the first time.
and im only at page 1 of chapter 7.
GG LAH.
i had it easy with fa man! :(

friday:
ct, like EW.
LIKE REALLY VERY EW.
yihui <3
thank you for always being there for me, listening to me, comforting me and being such an important friend in my life <3

+ denise leong + shreeya + screme mushroom pasta + sofa + taptap = <3
takaaaaaaaa, bought a new laptop case cause yes my current one is quite cui and my mum keeps nagging at me to change it.
delinquents at the stairs :D
long train ride home using the red line instead of the green line zzzzz

saturday:
training.
toa payoh with desiree and cynthia :D
bugis for a gathering with old friends, arab street amirah restaurant!
love the feeling of catching up with old friends and realising that you all can stll get along and talk (:
city hall, bukit timah (island creamery closeddddddd :(), xin wang till 1am shiok, walk talk walk talk walk talk about anything and everything, kap at 4am. :DDDDDDD
home sweet home <3
big thank you to mummy who was still awake :x

today:
michelle lai <3
exploration of jelita :D
i think ive burned quite abit of calories walking yesterday and today!!

now:
BACK TO BIZ LAW.
:(