Sunday, December 12, 2010

goodbye for a week.
will not be bringing my laptop, i want a week without the internet.
need to shake off my addiction to the internet HAHA.

im afraid that i may miss singapore because i honestly dont have high expectations for korea heh.
and travelling with my dad is going to be a challenge, we have never had a absolutely peaceful holiday as a family before i think.
he is a good and kind man but he has some seriously severe shortcomings involving his temper and his inflexibility sigh.

i really wish i had siblings, a big big family where we would all come together and celebrate public holidays.
i realised having a small family doesnt make you closer, it actually makes you more distant.
i think when people have bigger families, they tend to make the effort to always do more things together.
but when it comes to my family, we all kind of do our own thing.
i guess that also means they are giving me my freedom, which i am of course still grateful for.

but oh well, talk about what ifs are pointless.
its how you deal with what you do have that is the crux of the matter.

its times like this when i really feel very lonely and i wish i was in a relationship but i know better than to give in to such moments.
i believe i am a much stronger and more independent person than i think i am, this is what i learnt after my first relationship.
it made me realise that i am actually such an independent person and i treasure my personal freedom alot and i am not the type who needs to spend every minute of my time with my boyfriend.

ok now im just rambling HAHA.
well goodbye, hopefully shopping in korea will be good HEHE :D