Friday, December 10, 2010

today, as i was with qian shopping in cine at the lovely rockstar shop, i heard andrew bird being played.

and his songs just got stuck in my head the whole day and now at 1.46am, im playing plasticities while completing my japanese homework (which is alot btw, never expected so much homework from my jap classess HAHA)

andrew bird is soooooooooooooooooo talented, and plasticities feels so perfect being played right now in the middle of the night.

it just crossed my mind that i wished my house unit was at a much higher level and i had a room facing the road, the rest of the blocks and in view of the vast sky.
i would have a table right at the window, looking out every once in a while as i soak in the music.

but nah i dont have that right now. i live on the 4th floor, my window only able to see the carpark and the blocks closing me in and my table facing the wall.

but im good, just a random thought crossing my mind.

magnificent music sets my mind pondering. (:



btw, bought many random things today.
a new plastic pencil case from muji, vintage looking notebooks from birds & co at cine and 2 hairbands AHAHA.

oh and i watched easy a.
KILL ME.
but ok lah 3/5 movie and qian is a good friend so im more than willing to watch with her (:

ok back to andrew bird (: