Sunday, January 29, 2012

All these pictures from friends going on exchange and all the talk about traveling during Chinese New Year gatherings is making me itch to get out of Singapore!
The holiday mood also hasn't left me since December as well and I so wish I could go on exchange or at least a holiday.

But once again I must remind myself, patience is a virtue and I should patiently wait for my turn and pray that I get my exchange next term (:

On a separate note, I have been in a really Kase Ryo mood recently, especially since I started on Shokuzai a couple of days back.
3 episodes into the series and I am totally a fan, every episode is so thrilling and it is filmed very well just like mini movies.
Each episode also covers different ugly issues that seem to be prevalent in the modern Japanese society but often hidden under the surface.

I also found out something else that is exciting! (to me only I think HEHE)
One of my favourite Japanese crime dramas, SPEC (starring Toda Erika and Kase Ryo) is coming out with a movie wheeeeeee.



I am a big big fan of Kase Ryo, there's just something so awkward and different about him that I find so awesome and of course he can act very well (:

I actually watched a few of his movies before I realised that he was featured in all of them and that's when I started to follow his films because I knew that it was highly likely I would like the films he chose to act in.
I've watched About Love, Nobody Knows, I just didn't do it, Honey and Clover, Tokyo!, Pool and my favourites Restless and Gravity's Clowns and I can't wait to catch SPEC as well (:
Although I am pretty sure I won't be able to find anyone who will be interested to watch with me but I am sure I can turn to Funshion :D

While I was youtubeing, I also came across a Japanese band called S.R.S.
Turns out the theme song of Gravity's Clowns is by them!



Featuring 2 Okada Masakis and a SX-70.
Their other songs are nice as well (: