Thursday, June 08, 2006

hellos (:


I
MISSED
THE
TOPSHOP
MIDNIGHT
SALE.
you know when it ended?
last weekend.
and do you know where i was last weekend?
TOPSHOP.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
shit we shouldnt have left lah, thought we could go back another day and shop ):
i should have just planted myself there and refuse to go lah.
MY TOPSHOP ACCESORIES!
):


yea ok.
so i shall just reply the tags here.
dont want to flood my own tagboard or something.


yh: HAHA. shit you lah. I LIKE THIS GREEN DAMN IT. :(

ash: yea its nice. i dont think its too green. haha.

zowie:HAHA. is it that 18 year old marry the older man thing? THAT ONE NOT NICE. watch the channel u mon-fri 6pm korean show, called stained glass. HUR :D

santacruz: HAHA. germany is obviously the best looking team around! germany is love <3


lost today was so exciting. HAHA.
go jack!
(:


and my mum got me the sports channels for world cup.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
:x
YAY! <3