Tuesday, June 20, 2006

hellos (:

yesterday,
`i almost fell asleep in amath tuition
`i went crazy in physics tuition
`i saw my tuition friend hit on this like sec one small boy for fun
`i came across the most beautiful picture i have ever seen in my life, which is my new msn dp :D
`i drowned myself in corinne bailey rae
`i ate till my stomach exploded during the father's day dinner
`i got new underwear
`i found out that the geog mock is on tues but i have not started studying
`i woke up just to watch kaka :D
`i felt sad for ronaldo because he got sub-ed off for the second game too

today,
`i tried microwave-able frozen lor mai kai
`i entered this sms contest thing and won myself one free harshbrown with every purchase of a macs breakfast :D
`i realised that the korean goalkeeper looks singaporean
`i realised that i like france's coach's spectacles
`i realised that tierry henry's shoes are my third favourite pair of soccer shoes, after ballack and zidane's
`i gobbled up a whole long piece of apple strudel and four types of marks and spencer chocolate biscuits for kicks
`i fell in love with grey' anatomy after watching the summary thing on channel five
`i am still trying to decide whether or not to stay up till 5am, just for spain

okies byebye (: