Sunday, June 04, 2006

hellos (:
just realised that i missed out some stuff in my last blog entry.
ok it was just screwy when i was blogging cause i was bloody tired ):


so yups.
forgot to mention before the sleepover.
amath mock was %*^$&%$%
ok i die.
i was just sitting there and shaking leg during the last 20 mins.
and i resorted to plopping down and sleeping during the last 10 mins cause i was so bored.
and i was too sick of functions and circular measure to even go and check through my paper ):
then we had like 2.5 hrs FREE before the FANTASTIC TSOI CHEM LECTURE (:
dropped by yihui's house then we went to great world city.
HUR.
we thought we were late so we took a bloody cab.
waste our money only ):


chem lecture was SUPERB.
I LEARNT SO MUCH AND I LOVE TSOI.
(:
and i didnt even sleep or make too much noise like everyone else :D


then joan tay and i went to island creamery!
APPLE PIE <3
but i think i'm started to not like pulut hitam ice cream anymore ):
i actually COULDNT FINISH IT.
dumbass.
and i realise i've been saying dumb alot.
every since the nun movie i think.
besides the damn alot of f words coming from the movie, there were also alot of 'dumb' shooting out of my mouth.
i swear, NO ONE makes out on a DEAD NUN'S BED.
and yihui and i were laughing when the people who knew they were going to die, just went and plant themselves in the dark creepy areas of the haunted church and get themselves found by the nun.
HUR.


anyways,
we then dropped by serene macs and i got my TWISTER FRIES.
best damn food on earth <3
then we cabbed down to joan tay's place.


anyways,
today's tuition was quite ok (:
but my friend got scolded by the dumb ex-acsi physics teacher[like TWENTY YEARS AGO BUT HE KEEPS HARPING ON IT] when she did do anything, cause she'll the guai-est out of all of us, AND IT WAS ALSO HER BIRTHDAY TODAY?
but at least her birthday present from us made her feel good (:


and cause the amath and physics tuitions had me walking alot, my feet got blisters from my new topshop shoes.
yes my new dumb shoes gave me blisters!
i really like it and stuff but it was so painful ):
and thinking about my topshop shoes makes me sad.
cause they are having a SALE NOW.
S A L E
we were on the way to wisma food republic on sat when i spotted THE TOPSHOP MIDNIGHT SALE SIGN.
we were like magnetically drawn to the sign and we choinged right in.
but then, we realised that it'll take us alot of time to go through all the stuff so we gave up our topshop sale exploration and went for supper.
MY TOPSHOP MIDNIGHT SALE.
i mustmustmustmust go there.
20% off all regular items and addition 10% off for all discount items.
THATS DAMN WHOA LAH.
if i had bought my shoes like 1 week later, i would have saved $6.60.
yes i was bored during physics tuition and my feet hurt so it reminded me of my shoes and i whipped out my calculator to calculate how much i would have saved.
$6.60!
SIX BLOODY SIXTY.
i can buy my macs world cup ad meal which i ended up not eating on fri ):


yups so i'm just going to waste away my sunday night and wake up early in the morning tmr just to go to school for ENGLISH LECTURE.
right, english lecture.


anyways,
this is random.
BUT I LIKE HUGH JACKMAN.

go ahead and GAWK. (:
and thats what i call a gorgeous suit.
actually its jessica tan's blog's fault.
i think he's cool, OUTSIDE OF XMEN.
i usually hate fat guys, but come on he's good looking (:
and he likes sushi and he can speak german?
HAHA.
but just when i was starting to think he wasnt that bad, I FOUND OUT HE'S HAPPILY MARRIED TO SOMEONE 8 YEARS OLDER THAN HIM.
damn, happily married to someone who is 8 years older than you, this definitely tells you he's a great husband (:
and he's bloody bloody funny. HAHA. :D
and he's 1.89cm.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D


OKIES BYEBYE :D