Thursday, August 31, 2006

I FOUND IT.
YES I HAVE.
i found THE DRESS.
YAY I THINK I'VE JUST FOUND MY PROM DRESS!
AND I CAN BUY IT CAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH KACHING.
HOHOHOHOHO.

okies so like after eating A HELL ALOT FOR LUNCH at wisma food republic with michelle lai and lois choa, we dropped by topshop!
AND TADA I SAW IT THERE ON THE SHELF.
its like rich green and black lace.
not bad i think i really like it and i really need to get it before it is GONE!
OK SO NOW I REALLY NEED TO HURRY GRAB SOMEONE AND GO TO TOPSHOP AND TRY IT AND IF I REALLY LIKE IT I'LL JUST BUY IT.
but then i'm scared i'll find something nicer for my prom then i'll REALLY BE DAMN WTF.
but heck if it's nice i'm going to bring down my money to GET ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT <3

yups so for my lunch feast, i ate like the world's best soya sauce chicken rice, 4 dumplings- HAHA WTH LOIS CHOA AND I DECIDED TO ORDER 8 BLOODY DUMPLINGS, shared delicioussssss pulut hitam desert and red bean paste pancake!
AND the uncle selling the red bean paste pancake said to michelle lai 'MEI NU NI YAO SHE ME' HAHAHAHHAHA I WENT CRAZY I LAUGHED MY BLOODY ASS OFF.
THE SITUATION WAS JUST HILARIOUS.

and of course there was teachers' day celebrations! :D
we sang star wars, you are my sunshine and the barney love song for mr jeow and mrs tan.
i felt it was really sweet of us and i'm super proud of FOURPRUDENCE.
we had the loud voices and cheesy dance moves to top it off!
and valerie was so into it that she cried, AIYO.
but yes it was reallyreally sweet :D

the concert was quite ok.
HAHAHAHHA.
ok no comments (:
i bet some horny people were screaming and jumping when the hci guys were DANCING.
ok cannot take it i better stop before i die laughing.
and i'll be too mean if i continue lah.
and like during the concert, jodie, yihui, zoe and i kept GOING TO THE TOILET FOR A CHANGE OF ATMOSPHERE.

OKIES STUDY HARD KIDDOS!
HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY :D

AND HERE'S A VIDEO OF 'THE BEST CARD TRICK IN THE WORLD'.