Monday, August 14, 2006

life sucks.
i'm not being emo cause i'm like so not into emo people who like whine and complain about how nobody loves them and let's all listen to green day.

but life does sucks.
life loves to play tricks on me.

I WANT TO GO VJ BUT I CANT.

1)it's way to far from my house and my mum doesnt really want me to go because of that.
2)because of my lousy cca and my mum's lack of foresight thus i'm not in higher chinese, i cant get into vj unless i can into vj with prelims so that i can minus 2 loyalty points.

so it's either hcjc or alll the way down to acjc, cause i most likely wont even be considering the middle njc cause it's just BORING THERE.
but i guess acjc isnt that bad, at least they offer the course i'm going to take.
and it's reallyreallyreally near my house.
BUT I WANT TO GO VJ.
WHY IS IT SO FAR AWAY.

ok i just say fergie's london bridge mtv.
for a woman who looks like she's 40, went through a million plastic surgery, has a weird eyelid-ring and sleeping with the main actor of las vegas, she needs to stop striping and showing off her fat butt.
GOSH SHIT I NEED TO STOP FEELING IRRITATED.
i'm sorry.

and i love the new tata young song- you got my temperature rising like what, el nino!
and deniseleong got it stuck in my head.

ok lah bye :D