Friday, August 11, 2006

i see the hope and i feel the energy.
ah i feel so fortunate.
never felt so relieved nor have i ever had such belief in my goals.

yups i managed to get an A1 for my chinese Os.
totally didnt expect it and i feel so blessed!
i was kind of already losing hope in my Os and this is definitely a huge boost and i'm going to work hard now.
cant let all my efforts go to waste after get my first A1.

and i've decided to aim for hwa chong :D
ok maybe i cant get four points cause of my cca ):
but i may still be able to get 5 to go in for art stream since i'm going to take physics, geog, econs and math.
well HOPEFULLY.
if not i'll fall back on my other choices of
vj
nj
acjc
sajc
cjc
(:

yes and congratulations to zoe!
HAHAHA.
she also got A1 and she's treating all of us to macs ice cream :D:D

yups okies.
so here's some fernando torres for you!
DENISE LEONG, DONT FORGET TO SUPPORT CHELSEA IF THEY BUY FERNANDO TORRES (: