Tuesday, March 20, 2007

hello (:

it kind of feels weird not blogging about 1t12 and our fun times together but we've all got to move on (:
it's the truth that we're in different classes now.
at least most of us are in t26 and t27, neighbouring classes :D:D

so today there was no need for me to chiong down early to open the classroom door (since i'm no longer the htc)
no more hurrying down to open for arthur, teresa, leon gim and cherlyn.
no more saying good morning and sitting in class and talking/playing cards/listening to my nano till the class fills up.
then it'll be super lively!
and we'll get carried away until we're always late for flag raising.
and i remember i lost the key on the first day of school!
i had it in my hands, then i sat down at my seat and the next thing i knew was that i couldnt find it!
HAHAH BUT I JUST MISPLACED IT LAH.
it was like just right next to me but i didnt see it :x

BUT ANYWAY,
i walked to class and saw the rest outside our classes!
there was a little reshuffling of classrooms but it's ok we're still next door to each other.
it was fun!
adjusting our uniforms, wearing our tie and waiting for the classrooms to open.
HAHA YEA I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO WEAR MY TIE.
i tied mine and i was told my knot was damn fat and ugly :(
and somehow i tied until the length became damn short!
FREAKING OH BIANG.
but yup in the end nigel helped me tie the tie then loosened it to give me.
thanks for coming up to help me :D
yay it looks nice!
so i shall never untie it HAHA.
i'll just loosen it when i take it off and keep it safely if not i have to retie it again :(

then we went for the commencement ceremony!
WELL.
it was more like girl talk time between fiona, teresa and i.
we saw videos, shared eyecandy, talked damn alot and fell asleep every now and then.

then we went to class for our lessons.
gp was slackkkkkk, we were given a small break and we went down to the canteen for drinks and looked for t12 people.
recess was pretty emo.
pearleen was quite sad about her class and stuff so it sort of affected me.
but it didnt really hit me until we went back to class and i like observed everyone around me.
and i got really emo HAHA.
i think im pmsing, super moodswing lah.
and i started to cry!
HAHAHA JUST CRY ABIT ONLY LAH.
i think i'm crazy but i was really sad after recess cause i couldnt imagine the thought of having to spend the next two years with my class.
but yup its much better now (:
i think my class isnt that bad after all!
at least the people are quite friendly (:

i have tonsssssss of breaks cause my class has different combinations.
so it was like recess, physics tutorial, break, econs tutorial, break, chinese.
we spent one of the breaks at the grandstand!
and kathleen, arthur, timothy and aiming came to join us :D
then during the break just before chinese,(which was at freaking 4pm) we met up with the rest for noodle king in the canteen YUMYUM.

then we went for chinese, SLACK LIKE SHIT.
SHOULD HAVE PONNED LAH.
but zhao loong and teresa wanted to stay so we accompanied them (:
then we went to island creamery with kenneth, yangyang, guan min, zhao loong and teresa.
shared brandied cherry and nutella with teresa, YAY IT WAS DELICIOUSSSSSSS.
i miss the sc island creamery days :(

yup so tmr will be a new day.
and i hope to continue giving my class a chance, i think we have potential to be a really fun class :D
well we'll see, maybe it wont be that bad after that.
see you all :D