Wednesday, March 28, 2007

hello (:

yup i went to sa today!
I WAS SUPER EXCITED.
met danielle on the bus to sa and she was telling me about how she misses cj and she regrets coming to sa.
awwww :(
and then qian came out to fetch me!
I WAS SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY!
and qian has the same shoes as me (but in diff colour) but bloody hell hers are in such good condition.
anywayyyyyy, went to the canteen to find michelle lai, jasmine ngu and cherlyn!
met alot of other people along the way too, very fun :D
then i tried their char kue tiao and lychee ice.
WAH SO DELICOUS.
yes sa food is like better than cj's :(
then qian showed me around and it was just so much fun catching up with her :D:D:D

but i had to like chiong off at 4pm to meet my cj friends at far east.
pity i didnt get to eat my hans apple crumble pie :(
then we went to shaw then the lucky plaza roof before going home.
took 106 home and the bus ride was so bloody longggggggggggg.
it was like 1hr.
stupid bus, i'm not going to take that anymore :(
i met my mum at the bus interchange!
HAHAHA she just finished work.
it was so cute lah!
i was like OMG MUM HAHAHA.
but yup, came home and bathed then had strawberry swissroll + apple pie ice cream before mugging geog for my test tmr :D

i am trying to keep it in.
i am trying to keep it to myself so badly and i dont even know why i'm doing this for you.
you really shocked me today.
i didnt know that you were like this and i find it disgusting.
your schizo personality and sympathy gaining tactics, but i will continue to tolerate cause i dont want you to get hurt either.
although its making me fucking miserable but i will do it.
it doesnt mean that i despise you any less.