Sunday, March 18, 2007

hello!

today i went for my new physics tuition at caravan in orchard plaza.
omg the place is super ulu can.
and the room has no tables, there are only like lecture chairs with the flip table thing.
HAHA sounds quite horrible but the teacher is very good.
yupyup my mum was recommended caravan so i was told to try the physics tuition.
and i met jeffery!
turns out he's in the same tuition too.
WHAT A COINCIDENCE.
but lucky lucky now i know someone in the tuition!

then i went SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGG with my mum.
she spends money like water lah, dont think one lor!
I HAVE TO BE THRIFTY FOR HER.
but anyway, i got 2 pairs of new shoes!
1 bronze sandals from charles and keith and 1 gold slippers from myphosis.
HAHAH SOUNDS QUITE FUNKY.
then i got my pair of dark grey skinnies from zara.
ITS GORGEOUS YAY.
i FINALLY have a proper pair of pants that fit well.
YAY YAY :D

now i need a pair of shorts :(
my stupid shorts has some sort of paint stain on them.
DAMN SHIT :(
now im in a frantic rush to get a new pair of shorts that are cheap!
STUPID TOPSHOP SELLS SHORTS AT 66.
cant they be at 30+ :(

yupyup and i just came home from a VERY FILLING DINNER.
HAHAH dont know why i was super hungry!
i ate TWO bowls of rice WAH.
and there were like kai lan and silver fish, roasted pork leg, fish slice and oat prawn!
YUMYUMYUM.

and i'm going to watch engine now!
YAY I LOVE TAKUYA KIMURAAAAAA.

okok tmr i still have orientation YAY.
i'm actually quite hyped up about orientation!
need to give my new class a chance :D
and jiaxin appealed to cj!
YAY I CAN SEE HER TMR.

ok byeeeeeeee :D