Monday, July 30, 2007

came home straight after school, whhen its still daytime and the feeling is miserableeeeeeee. (boringggg!)
i seriously hate coming home straight after school, without going out.
and i hate it more that its still daytime.
i seriously function at home only in the night HAHA
if i come home in the day back in the sc days, i sleep until night then wake up and do my stuff HAHA

but a surprise awaited me at home!
MY EASTPAK BAG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGG
although i have to admit that it does look a little weird with a the school skirt but it's incredibly adorable with shorts etc
but i DEFINITELY believe that my eastpak bag is nicer than my stupid nike oh biang bag ARGH
so yay im happy!
and i think i can deal with the negative comments/teasing tmr (hopefully i wont get any)

ok i think i shall sleep!
or just stay online and eat chips :/
OMG I NEED TO STOP SNACKING ARGH

ok bye!