Thursday, July 12, 2007

well i've got back 4 out of 6 of my results.
d for physics
d for gp
s for math
s for geog
im damn scared for econs! :x

watched die hard 4 on tues!
OMG ITS SURPRISINGLY DAMN GOODDDDDDDDDD.
i thought it would be super oh biang but it was so exciting!
HAHA I THINK I MADE ALOT OF NOISE DURING THE MOVIE OOPS :x
went out with t12 first then went to meet yihui!
OMG YIHUI I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU
spent like about 1+hrs with yihui at taka (shopping and coffee club) before rushing back to catch die hard 4 with the class.

and i had training on wed!
4 rounds + games
OOH I LOVE DEFENDING NOW <3

today i had pt during pe
4 rounds + 24 pull ups + basketball
omg i was freaking tired after 4 rounds?!
even more tired than the 4 rounds i ran during training.
basketball was, fun.
i miss basketballllllllll!
one on one with jin an was FUN.
went for dinner at far east kfc with kenneth, preena, yangyang and guan min.
kenneth eyed the white converse shoes with green laces that i wanted! HAHA

reached home at about 8+ and my muscles have been aching ever since.
SUCKSSSSSSS :(
ok bye!
(i think i've got physics spa tmr OMGOMGOMG OUR TEACHER DIDNT INFORM US LAH :()