Saturday, July 14, 2007

results update:
SORRY CAMILLE HAHAHA
my physics became a c! HAHA
chinese c
gp d
geog s
math s
left with econs, omggggggggggg :(

met qian and eliza ystd! YAY YAY YAY
i was waiting for the bus to town with my class after school when nicholas came and told me that eliza was dropping by cj to pass him something.
so i left my class and missed the buses to town to meet eliza!
OMG HELLOHELLO
then she was on the way back to nj.
took the same bus as her and dropped at sc to take a bus to town.
far east, shaw (checked movie timings) then wisma (warehouse and topman)
then i went to meet qian!
OMG I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
ate at the jap restaurant near topshop.
ooh there's this meal offer thing from 3-5.30pm where it only costs 8 bucks for a main dish, gyoza, side dish and a drink!
WOW WOW
ate to my heart's content:D
and the restaurant has such a lovely atmosphere <3
qian has good restaurant recommendations!

then we went shopping at topshop (my damn shorts only cost 49 bucks now ARGH and topshop sells this top that looks like the zara top that i bought and its only 9 bucks now DOUBLE ARGHHHH)
i hate it that i have such bad foresight :(
then off to taka, paragon and heeren.
YAY I LOVE SHOPPING WITH QIAN, its usually quite productiveeee :D
then at about 8 i went back to join my class, or what was left of it- preena, clara, arthur, aiming and yangyang
slacked at the starbucks near paragon till like 9+ before taking the train back with preena (:

I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT FRIDAY, STAY OVER AT JOAN TAY'S <3

ok off to vivo soon, byeeee (: