Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

spent new year's eve with my family
ding tai feng dinner then channel 5 countdown HAHAHHA
OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS
like jade seah and joakim singing and dancing to give it to me?!
and why was alvin ng in that hideous neon green glitter suit and hat sigh
and my mum agrees with me that max the mtv vj hosting the countdown was cute HUR HUR HUR

met yihui today

my first meal of 2008 was my lunch which i gobbled down in 8 mins.
it was like the big soup noodle bowl from the full house shop in cathay.
cause we were like waiting for the food then i just casually checked my phone's clock and OH MY SHIT ITS 1.28PM AND THE MOVIE STARTS AT 1.25
wah so when i got my food i gobbled it down like crazy and we managed to reach the cinema at 1.36
COOL RIGHT HUR HUR HUR

and my first movie of 2008 is body 19.
we thought it was this other american horror movie about some dead body that goes and haunt people and the movie was so 'proud' that it used real bodies for its production.
BUT no its some thai horror movie
ARGH IM SO SICK OF THAI HORROR MOVIES
but omg it was freaking scary HAHAHA
i was seriously damn scared this time, way more than ive ever been.
i covered my eyes like half the damn show omg.
the plot was like ok lah, trying to act smart but not smart.
but SERIOUSLY ITS DAMN SCARY (and gory, but im ok with that)

and we also spent alot of time at the area outside taka
wow today's weather was great
we were just slacking outside at the stone seats with pretzels, tartufo ice cream, geek specs, heart specs and my camera
shiok :D



and we used the heart shades which had tinted pink lens to cover the camera lens so the photos came out in a really pretty shade of pink.
and when you wear the shades, you view the world in the the prettiest shade of pink ever and the world is so beautiful <3



and school starts tmr.
im happily not looking forward to it HAHA
im not looking forward to it cause i know i will be %*^%&$ing tired tmr when i wake up.
ill try and sleep by 12 but i know ill be fighting a war tmr, trying to get myself awake.
but yet im really happy cause I WANT TO SEE MY CJ FRIENDS :D:D:D::DD:D
so i end by hoping everyone will have a fun day in school tmr (ok maybe less so for me now that i know tons of sc juniors are coming :/)

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE (i shall go squeeze in my dramas cause i know i wont have time when school starts :()