Saturday, March 08, 2008

EXAMS ARE OVER BABYYYYYYYY.
but unfortunately everyone else have exams after march holidays so cant meet themmmmmmmmmmm :(

today was the last paper- physics
spent the last half an hour stoning again.
i asked to go to the toilet and i took my own sweet time walking around before coming back hur (:

chinese As- i got a c
im disappointed actually cause i thought i could get at least a B for this paper
and i was really sad cause i thought i could use chinese to replace my h1 so i was really counting for a B and above but then i saw a c and i was like sigh.
but turns out chinese cant replace h1 to YAY YAY YAY IM HAPPY AGAIN :D
pass can already lah, at least no more chinese in my life (:

training at police academy
havent met hockey people in so long!
feels good (:

met jessica michelle lai and lois for juno.
gosh i intended to leave training early to meet them at 6.30 but somehow i still reached like an hour late, right before the movie.
i wish i could have spent more time with them :(
desert supper at ice monster
long bus ride home at like 10 plus, 11 and bloody hell the bus still so crowded :(
i bet i have cool arm muscles now that i had to carry my shoe bag, hockey stick, wallet and ipod during the whole 1 hr journey home.

I LOVE JUNO.
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE JUNO.
its definitely going into my list of favourite movies.
its just a simple, retardedly weird and sweet movie (:
absolutely loved it <3
i say this OWNS ps i love you (if you're looking for a sweet romance movie)

i found the main guy, acted by michael cera, to be really adorable.
yea the one in the weird training outfit and mini yellow shorts.
but he's just so pinch cheek cute in the movie and really loveable.
yiting thought so too after watching juno but no one agrees with us :(
although yea its kind of gross when you see him half naked in the show and his stomach is kind of flabby, his legs are like pale chicken legs and his voice is just really high HAHA
BUTTTTT he's still adorable, REALLY.
i think you all will start to love him after you watch the movie :D

YITING BETTER SEND ME THE SOUNDTRACK LIKE YOU PROMISED AH.
the soundtrack is really good actually!
there's one particular song sang by the two main characters and its bloody cute and sweet <3
its called 'anyone else but you'



You're a part time lover and a full time friend
The monkey on you're back is the latest trend
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

Here is the church and here is the steeple
We sure are cute for two ugly people
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

We both have shiny happy fits of rage
I want more fans, you want more stage
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

You are always trying to keep it real
I'm in love with how you feel
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train
I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me
So why can't, you forgive me?
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

Du du du du du du dudu
Du du du du du du dudu
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

<3

i would like to freaking complain about some retard shithead who put a big picture of a bullfrog on her sales post on a shopping website.
i really have to go whatthefreak?!
YOU ARE SELLING CLOTHES AND YOU PUT A PICTURE OF A BULLFROG.
can you please consider the feelings of people who are scared shitless by frogs, especially ugly freaking bullfrogs?!
i was like happily scrolling down normally and enjoying my online shopping and whatthefreak i see a bloody big gross frog in my face.
now i cant even shop in peace anymore?!
i probably wont shop there for a while till the post moves far down so that i'll never have to see it again.
YUCK SHIT YOU :(