Saturday, March 29, 2008

wednesday

j1 hockey orientation
sigh i was so sian :/
pmspmspms
training at pa
ended training with a game with the guys
wow it was physically demanding but it helped us alot
reached home late feeling tired and in no mood for food
ignored my econs case study that was due the next day and slept :D

thurs

pe
sigh i hate napfa 5 items.
every year it gives me such headaches.
i really cant do sit and reach!
and i dont know why my stomach and back muscles hurt so much that day that i couldnt do sit ups.
i was freaking pissed off at myself for being so lousy sigh.
stayed back after school for cards and mee pok

reached home and took a nap :/
woke up for dinner and watched some canto drama with my mum HUR
eh its surprisingly interesting!
did my econs case study (took me like 2 hours cause i was distracted by the tv and it was so difficult)
watched greys anatomy (:
youtubed a little then went to sleep at like 1+ :/

friday

so tiredddddddd.
i was really moody during gp lecture :/
pmspmspms
extra physics lesson during break
but i was surprisingly attentive and i felt like a learnt alot HAHA YAY :D

hockey team went hocket jersey and skirt shopping at peninsula after school
we came across this GORGEOUS pleated nike skirt and all of us took so long trying the sizes and deciding which sizes to get (whether it made our ass look fat, whether it was too short, whether it was too long, whether it was so baggy blahblah so cute lah omg :D) but in the end the uncle told us they had no more black ones in stock
WTH.
but we were all too tired to bother after that and we just told the uncles to check stocks for a few of the designs that we were ok with
PLEASE UNCLE GET THE NIKE BLACK SKIRTS THEY ARE GORGEOUSSSSSS <3

training at pa in the pouring rain
left early to meet michelle lai and lois
it just stopped raining after i left training so it felt so good to change into warm clean clothes and step out into the nice weather.
but after like 10 steps out of the pa, it started to rain again %*U^$&%#$^#^$
so i walked to school in the rain and by the time i reached the school bus stop i was drenched from head to toe all over again argh.

met michelle lai and lois at far east
we decided to go on a 'food marathon'
more like a failure one.
we were supposed to go budget but the curry pork cutlet rice from far east, hong kong deserts, cheese sausage and mash potatoes, sushi, unagi don and nydc oreo cheesecake came up to almost 40 bucks.
but it was fun (:
and we ate the food walking, at random beaches or just on the floor HAHA

met valerie at borders! :D
left at 10+ and i squeezed onto bus 77
gosh it was bloody crowded and i was so tired i was sleeping while standing up

saturday

ptm
waste of timeeeeee
my family had lunch at our favourite peranakan restaurant along bukit timah (:
its been quite a while since my family went out to have a nice meal together
and we were all in a good mood (:

my dad drove us to see nus cause i was talking about nus business school
gosh i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go nus now.
NUS NUS NUS NUS NUS NUS
seriously i need to make this my motivation to study hard now

and i love the feeling when i hear an old song and the song lyrics just come out of my mouth even though i didnt even know i remembered them so well
its a great feeling (:

richard marx- right here waiting for you

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

wow im suddenly in an oldies mood hur hur (:

tuition later tonight then tuition tmr and zouk flea market oh yesssssssssss :D
(qian mixed up the zouk flea market date and its actually tmr and not last sunday yay yay yay)

i should go study my econs monetary policy cause i DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT AT ALL.
i didnt listen during lecture, never read a word of the notes, couldnt open the monetary policy document we were supposed to download off colac
sigh.
MUST START STUDYINGGGGGGGGGG