Saturday, March 22, 2008

hello hello
having been tagged by farhani, ill do her quiz!
havent seen you for soooooooooooo long, you take care yo :D

How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.


How are you feeling today?
damascus- nerina pallot

omg thats SAD.
but no im not feeling down at all (:


Will you get far in life?
kiss of life- ken hirai

i have the kiss of life?
muackmuack (:

How do your friends see you?
wonderwall- oasis

thats a good thing right? (:


Will you get married?
the freshman- the verve pipe

get married early?
ive always wanted to (:


What is your best friend’s theme song?
goodbye my lover- james blunt

noooo i wouldnt want my friends to be sad :(


What is the story of your life?
welcome to the black parade- mcr

EW EW EW, I HATE THIS SONG.
NO IM NOT EMO.


What was high school like?
bleed it out- linkin park

:/
nope im not suicidal (:


How can you get ahead in life?
cave- muse

maybe ill get ahead in life when people see my slick dance moves when i hear a muse song (:

What’s the best thing about your friends?
closer- travis

i lovelovelovelove this song <3

What’s in store for this weekend?
only human- k

maybe just being a normal person fulfilling my normal responsibilties, like STUDYING

Describe your grandparents.
tender- feeder

aww (:
my grandmother is really sweet though and she makes the world's best popiahs HAHA
although ive never met my other grandfathers and grandmother cause they died before i was born, but i bet they were awesome people (:

How’s your life going?
the girl from ipanema- astrud gilberto & stan getz

lovely bossa nova song, maybe it implies my life is going comfortably and relaxingly well (:

What song will they play at your funeral?
ring- ken hirai

How does the world see you?
lovin you- ken hirai

HAHA his songs keep appearing, maybe cause you all love me so? :x

Will you have a happy life?
blue orchid- the white stripes

well it is one rocking song that makes me feel like jumping around and headbanging
it must be one exciting life i'll have :D

Do people secretly lust after you?
follow through- gavin degraw

How can you make yourself happy?
aerodynamic- daft punk

yes im secretly a total sucker for techno/dance music.
have you seen my techno dance? (hockey people would have)
ill perform it for you if you ask nicely (:

What should you do with your life?
colder- travis

i have no idea what it could mean but i absolutely love this song <3

Will you ever have children?
never again- kat tun

HAHAHA
totally true, im currently not into the idea of giving birth at all.
but i do like OTHER PEOPLE'S children (:

What song would you strip to?
let me know- locksley

its actually a upbeat british song with a retro sort of vibe :/

What does your mum think of you?
technologic- daft punk

well, she has mentioned how i spend all my time in front of my laptop and she's going to keep my laptop away if i dont start studying :/

What is your deep, dark secret?
the best is yet to come- frank sinatra

ooh makes me sound so mysterious, i like (:

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
zi you- zhang zhen yue


What’s your personality like?
daughers- john mayer

aww makes me sound like im such an innocent guai girl (:

What song will be played at your wedding?
made- jamie scott

well, i was thinking more along the lines of travis, muse or the cranberries

ANYWAY,
i also found something else really awesome at farhani's blog, THE NOTEBOOK QUOTES <3<3

Noah: My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you.

Noah: I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.

noah is such a sweetheart (: