Thursday, September 04, 2008

yet another one of those 'I JUST FEEL LIKE BLOGGING' entries :D

i finally discovered the joy of studying alone!
very satisfying :D
i woke up at like 11 today and watched one episode of code blue while eating lunch that my dad dabaoed for me YUM.
then tried to study but HA AS IF I CAN STUDY IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER.
so i tried to be determined and turn off the laptop and go downstairs to study but HA AS IF I CAN STUDY WHEN THERE'S KBS WORLD.
i was watching 2 days 1 night which is a super funny korean variety show on kbs world :D

could have went to town to study with fiona but i would have wasted 2 hours of travelling time for just a couplle of hours study time to it didnt work out.
but fiona inspired me to go study outside myself!
and so i followed in her footsteps and went to westmall to study myself.
WOOHOO DAMN SHIOK.
it makes me feel very independent and it was also quite productive.
went from mos burger to burger king and met maple, hello!
wow quite alot of cj people stay in bukit batok eh, YEA WEST PEOPLE UNITE YO HUR HUR HUR.

but i only settled down at like 4+ so alot of time was wasted slacking around at home :(
my mum met me at 8+ and we went to eat sakae yum.
i finally ordered sashimi!
HAHAH im sorry im VERY STINGY so i NEVER order sashimi.
4.99 one plate leh! HAHAHAHAH.
but my mum just looks at me weirdly when im stingy and she's like 'GIRL JUST ORDER LAHHHHH' HAHAHA

and so its 10.20 now AHHH.
got to gain back my momentum and do my physics tys (:

and im still wondering whether to go out and study tmr :/
i cant decide whether to go out and study or study alone hmmm.
IM VERY LAZY TO GO OUT.

but sat im definitely studying out, this time with carmen! :D:D


buy, dont buy?

of course the one i want most is the vintage black casio calculator watch but its pretty common so i was wondering if i should get this instead!
definitely havent seen it around much (:

oh yes and the joys of online shopping!
ive got new slippers from delias, new bag form scarletroom, new wallet from urban outfitters and new top from asos and total price under 100! :D:D:D