Sunday, January 25, 2009



ayaka- okaeri
ending theme song for zettai kareshi

i think having your husband come home and say tadaima (im home) while the wife replies okaeri (welcome home) is like the cutest thing ever <3

although i heard it a long time ago on the show but recently ive been super in love with it.
whenever i listen to it, it really brings me back to the days when i was in japan.
it produces this warm and clear feeling (im sorry my vocabulary is weak ok) which was something i felt throughout my days in japan although i was sick the whole damn time.

i especially love this video cause she looks so pretty and her voice is like heavenly?!
and i think ayaka really portrays the sweet japanese lady that you often see on the streets in japan.
after my trip, i appreciated the type of girl that is polite, proper, sweet and cute/kawaii but unfortunately its not really the type you see in singapore :(

reunion dinner today was at my cousin's place again!
wow my aunt cooked TONS of yummy food and we were all stuffeddddddddddddd.
my mum cant cook things like that HAHA.

ok off to watch my galileo special.
OMG ITS FINALLY OUT AHHHHHHHHHH.
ive been waiting for it for like ever and there are so many other famous people inside too, miura haruma! <3
galileo was the top drama in 2007 and its a mystery/detective drama where science is used to solved crime.
I LOVE THIS TYPE THE MOST, and seriously japanese have come up with some of the best mystery stories ive watched.
kindaichi was my favourite as a young child although it scared the shit out of me sometimes HAHA.
anyway so many other shows have alsostarted/been updated so im SUGOI URESHII (very happy in japanese HUR)

HAPPY CNY!