Tuesday, January 06, 2009

its only morning time and today has already been freaking screwed up.
went for my basic theory test today.
YES I FAILED.

woke up feeling so tired and sick and dragged myself to the driving centre, thank god i live nearby.
went there and i was kind of getting a bad feeling already cause i had not finished reading the book.
queued up to go into the testing room and turns out ezlink card is not accepted and you must bring ic.
i was like DAMN STUNNED.
i was like EHHHH?!

so i told my mum and whoa she totally got damn pissed and went to talk to the people blah and i was like omg argh this is not happening to me.
she went back home to get my ic and i stayed at the driving centre to finish reading my book.
then i went to take the test and i had like 15 mins less time than everybody else.

THEN I FAILED.
i was damn stunned again.
when i finished the test i thought like so the passing mark should be 25/50 right?
but NO you must get 45/50 and i saw this big fat FAILED in red on the screen and i seriously sat there stunned for like a few seconds.
i was like EHHHHHHH?! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME :(
and seriously the feeling sucks so bad, im so freaking stupid argh.
i really felt like whoa what if im such a failure in everything i do in life sigh.

and i was really scared to tell my mum cause of the whole ic incident and she was really pissed and was going on about finding out what went wrong and what questions i got wrong if not how would i get it right the next time blahblah.
i was actually really annoyed that my mum was kicking such a big fuss at the driving centre but i also felt so bad for her cause she had to go home to get my ic, pay extra money for the basic theory and wait another 1 more month for my next test date sigh.

seriously i dont even feeling like learning driving anymore.
i dont even think i can succeed?!
:(

i planned to stay at home to rest today cause i felt so horrible in the morning but i really feel like getting out of the house now argh.
so im going to meet qian at vivo later and maybe i can persuade her to go to pacific coffee company in the evening to see sunset and drink kopi HUR HUR.
so people please study for your basic theory and dont be as stupid as me!