Saturday, April 25, 2009

i am severely sleep deprived and there are also many things on my mind.
JUST LIKE YOU WERE QIAN OH MY GOD.

last sunday
dropped by chu lin area to visit the cafe that michelle lai is working at.
its a very quaint and stylish cafe called nook and its situated in a super lovely and peaceful neighbourhood near my house.
but its the rich people neighbourhood lah HAHA.
went there and splurged 15 bucks on a drink and quiche to patronise her.
and she made my drink!
i think you are very charming when you're working my dear :D
then we walked around after her worked.
even went up to like almost the highest point of the whole area, near guilin there, and stood there in awe of the beautiful evening sky.





monday to wednesday was come home and rest days (:
but not like i got much sleep HAHA.

thursday
met qian!
had delicious but expensive dinner at canele HEH.
but the marinara was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good <3
then we roamed around far east, didnt buy anything AGAIN ARGH I HATE SHOPPING SOMETIMES.
but im so happy for you my love :D

friday
met yiting for dinner at cine plus watched taken.
its a pretty good movie!
it may be too fast paced, slightly disconnected and abit unbelievable.
but the essential concept of the movie of a father driven by the pure love for his daughter was very touching.
the parts where he sat there hearing his daughter get taken away, the part where he was running so desperately after his daughter and the final part when he found his daughter were the parts i was crying like crazy.
the first part was the saddest i think, and yiting was like HUH?! ARE YOU NUTS WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! HAHA.
but i think sometimes a father's love can be so nobel <3

it also got me thinking alot about my own dad.
my dad may not be able to fight tons of guys to save me from being a victim of a human trafficking organisation but i know my dad loves me very much.
he may have a bad temper, lazy and oh biang but my dad has always put me as priority in his life and has always been on my side, supporting my decisions and always thinking about me.
he's also a very kind and considerate man even though sometimes it comes out the wrong way.
he is also very good with elders and children <3
my mum has always warned me not to get a guy like dad cause my life is going to be tough cause sometimes he is super useless, lazy and has tantrums HAHA.
but i think i would want someone just like my dad cause on the surface he may not be a great guy but deep inside he's such a awesome caring man who has very righteous values and opinions about life.

my mum is going to scold me if i told her that HAHA.

later, going to dhoby gauht to meet fiona for dinner then preena's birthday thing with t12 (: