Saturday, April 11, 2009

im currently super super in love with jay chou.
cause he's just so damn awesome and there's sooooooooooo many videos i want to spam here but i shall control myself.
from him beatboxing, playing the piano, singing, his mvs and just being his adorable hilarious self etc etc.
he's like my dream ah beng type HAHAHAHAHA.
ok i really need to clear the misconception that i like ah bengs ok! HAHA.
QIAN STOP SPREADING THAT.

i suddenly feel like watching secret and initial D all over again!
secret was so freaking fantastic seriously, its my all time favourite movie even though people always say alot of flaws or loopholes or whatever.
WHAT FLAWS CAN?! HAHAHAHHAA.

i shall go find it and put in my ipod <3
i currently only have 2 movies in 3 movies in my ipod, the notebook, lovely complex and koizora.


















i can never get sick of this scene, always leaves me with like my jaw on the floor HAHA.



AH I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA.
ok shit i must stop.
opy im just as crazy as you over him now!